Please use the helpline if you are sick or self-isolating as a result of the Covid-19 virus and need to ask for help from others. This could be:
- you need to collect a prescription
- you require an emergency food parcel
- you need advice how to contact your energy supplier to top-up your gas or electricity meter
- you are feeling anxious or lonely and need to talk to somebody
- you need someone to walk your dog
This service will operate 7 days a week 9:00am to 5:00pm. (please do not call outside of these hours or use this phone number to ask for medical advice regarding the virus, see useful information for the latest advice)
Please Call: 0800 561 5610
If you are unable to access the telephone helpline please e-mail email@example.com and someone will get in touch with you to discuss your support needs.
Please note that any information you provide will be used solely for the purposes stated and will be held in accordance with GDPR. Your information may be passed on to a third party in order to support your request or offer.