On March 11 2021, the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport published the research and analysis of results from a survey conducted in June 2020. DCMS – Coronavirus Impacts Third Sector Survey Results
Summary from the web publication:
- The survey ran from 09 June to 18 June 2020.
- The survey received 1008 responses through YouGov.
- The YouGov sample consisted of middle managers and higher in third sector organisations. The survey was carried out online.
- Some self-selection bias may be present. Therefore, responses are illustrative and should be treated with caution; results reflected the characteristics of those who responded and not necessarily the wider business population.
- Results do not necessarily sum the total. This is caused by the exclusion of certain breakdowns from these results due to small sample size.
Read the summary here: DCMS Summary of Covid Impact Survey