Glow – Domestic Violence and Abuse Services
Glow take a full circle approach to tackling the issue of domestic abuse – offering both accommodation and outreach services to adults and young people experiencing abuse as well as those who have left an abusive relationship and need support to recover and rebuild their lives. We also work to prevent domestic abuse by educating children and young people about healthy and unhealthy relationships. We train professionals so they are equipped to spot the signs of abuse and so they can effectively support victims to seek specialist advice and assistance. We’re on a mission to end domestic abuse by working with those who cause harm and wish to change, holding them to account and providing opportunity for change.
What support does the service provide?
• Safe accommodation (refuge and community housing)
• Housing advocacy
• Recovery services
• Training for professionals
• Education and prevention services for schools
• Specialist support for children who are victims
• Behavioural change support for perpetrators
• Children and young people aged 4 – 18
• Male and females fleeing or who have experienced domestic abuse
• Perpetrators of domestic abuse who want to change their behaviour
• Professionals seeking to better support victims of domestic abuse
• Education providers and youth clubs
How to get in touch/ refer?
Telephone: 0300 945 599 (Mon – Fri 9 – 5 for outreach services, 24/7 for safe accommodation services)