Gingerbread are looking for new Trustees!
- Maybe you live or work in our local communities in the Stoke-on-Trent area?
- Maybe you’ve experience of social care, housing or homelessness challenges?
- Or maybe you just care about the future of The Gingerbread Centre and want to see it
If you’d welcome a new challenge as a Trustee, Gingerbread would welcome having some new colleagues on their Board – people with different ideas and fresh perspectives.
This could be a win / win situation:
- You’d be able to gain experience of being part of a Board and influence the decision making.
- Gingerbread would gain a new voice with different strengths, knowledge and experience.
The Gingerbread Centre provides much-needed accommodation and support for local parents and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and helps them to achieve long-term independence. Why not have a look around their website and find out more about what they do and then have a look at the Trustee Role Description.
If you like what you see, then email your CV over to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Gingerbread, marked for the attention of Deborah Withington, to reach them by 30th November 2020.
What else do you need to know?
these are happening online.
participate fully at the meetings.