Public Health England has produced advice for businesses on how to recognise and report an incident of Covid-19 in the workplace.
The Covid-19 Early Outbreak Management Information has been created to make sure that people who run businesses or organisations know how to recognise an incident of Covid-19 and how to contain and report it, should an outbreak occur.
A series of Action Cards have been produced to help businesses and other organisations work effectively with their local public health teams when dealing with an outbreak.
The Action Cards are designed to be printed or downloaded to keep on-hand in your business or organisation and cover businesses in the following sectors:
• Arts, heritage and cultural venues
• Cinemas, theatres, comedy venues and music venues
• Construction and outdoor work
• Dress fitters, tailors and fashion designers
• Hairdressing, barbershops, beauty and nail bars, makeup, and tattoo and spray tanning studios
• Manufacturing of food and other large processing plants
• Restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes or takeaways
• Shops and branches
• Spas, sports and massage therapy, wellbeing and holistic centres
Download your action cards here.
For any queries regarding these resources please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org