Information on protecting and supporting the people working in your charity or voluntary organisation, and those who use your services during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Prevention and social distancing
- Risk assessment
- Returning to work safely
- Continuing your operation
- Cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Supporting beneficiaries/service users
- Supporting staff and volunteers to work from home
- Employees rights and sick leave entitlement
- Annual leave and furlough
- Supporting members of the community facing discrimination
- Taking an inclusive approach to covid-19
- Guidance for trustees
- Webinars on protecting staff, volunteers and beneficiaries
See the full contents from NCVO here.