Stoke City Community Trust is working in partnership with Stoke-on-Trent City Council and is supporting the safe running of Longton, Stoke, Hanley and Tunstall markets.
Volunteers will help ensure the safety of shoppers entering, safely shopping and leaving the venue.
Opportunities are available in these and other areas:
- Coaching – Assisting head coaches e.g. setting up equipment, taking a register and providing demonstrations to groups
- Match day – Supporting match day operations e.g. Supporting match day staff in the family stand, face painting, playing on games consoles with fans and helping run competitions. Helping to collect food and money donations around the ground. Volunteers can also dress up as the club mascot (Pottermus)
- Birthday Parties – assisting in the delivery of parties (coaching/Pottermus/food)
- Tournaments – Assisting in planning, delivering and evaluating and officiating games
- Paperwork – Recording data, updating session folders, photocopying and shredding etc
- Kit – Assisting with the maintenance and organisation of
Appearance – Look smart & be professional at all times
Attitude – Be enthusiastic, be positive and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
To be MORE than a coach.
To challenge poor practice in an appropriate way.
To represent the badge with pride and integrity.
– Staff uniform (Worth £400+)
– FA Level 1 minimum
– FA Refereeing qualification
– First aid & safeguarding
– Any additional qualifications and training required
– Enhanced DBS check
– Professional Football Club on your C.V. and references provided
Volunteering can lead to:
– Full-time / Part-time role
– Casual staff
– Create yourself a position