Staffordshire Sight Loss Association is a Registered Charity that provides support, advice, information and social and leisure opportunities for people with sight loss in North Staffordshire.
● Help with shopping and picking up prescriptions
● Telephone befriending
● Online social groups: including live Facebook video updates at 10:30am on Wednesday
● Zoom video and telephone social groups
● Regular free newsletter in accessible formats
● Telephone advice – around Sight Loss, independent living, benefits, concessions, registration, equipment, other services/organisations, etc