Helping Angels are a small, local charity based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. They support vulnerable adults, children and their families to reach their potential. They are ready to help you through Covid-19.
If you, or someone you know would like our support, please get in touch!
- Group activities – Group activities in line with Covid-19 secure government guidelines, supporting friendship, independence, physical and emotional wellbeing
- Education life skills – Classes and workshops to develop life skills, including; Covid-19 advice and support, cooking, purchasing food, hygiene, cleaning, managing finances, personal safety, fitness & healthy eating and much more.
- Digital life skills – Courses designed to help beginners get started with the online basics – such as using a mouse and a keyboard, setting up email accounts, using internet search engines, how to shop online and much more.
- Social and digital inclusion – Digital skills training, designed to help people stay safe & connected
virtually. Such as learning how to use Zoom, WhatsApp and FaceTime. Also offer emotional wellbeing phone calls and virtual check ups.
- Essential needs – Emergency support Can’t get out? Helping Angels can help! They can deliver your shopping, collect prescriptions and provide food parcels, hygiene packs and cleaning products.
- Sensory provision – Helping Angels provide multi-sensory facilities to children with complex needs. These facilities are currently available in line with Covid-19 secure government guidelines.
Helping Angels are looking for Befrienders, Tech Buddies, eBay Assistants and Community Support volunteers.
Please get in touch to find out more.